Our Teatime Story
The guests include: Zeus, his wife Hera, Zeus’s daughter, Athena and Zeus and Hera’s daughter, Aphrodite.
There is an uninvited guest, Eris. She brings a golden apple. She says it is for the fairest, which means the most beautiful.
Zeus cannot decide who is the most beautiful, because his wife and daughters will be angry. So, he asks Paris, a shepherd to make the decision.
Questions you can ask:
- What’s your name?
- How old are you?
- How are you?
- Can you play a musical instrument?
- What’s your favourite subject/food/pop singer?
- Do you like ice-cream/dancing/going to the cinema?
- Where do you live?
- Who is your best friend?
- When do you go on holiday?
- Which is your favourite day of the week and why?